Kotlet Schabowy is a delicious traditional meal for obiad (Polish dinner in early afternoon) and extremely easy to make. Check out An Englishman in Poland with the section on food.
Here is a simple method that Babcia (grandmother) Ania uses:
1. Get some quality lean pork, clean and tenderise with mallet until about 1/2 cm thick and as wide as you want.
2. Add sprinkle of salt and pepper according to how much you like. A lot of pepper is not needed.
3. Use raw mixed egg whites/yolks to dip meat in.
4. Next dip meat mixture of breadcrumbs and spice mix like in photo below
'Jarzynka' przyprawa do mies from Winiary is a lovely seasoning for meat available from your local Polski sklep (Polish shop). This will make the kotlet a bit hotter but you do not have to include it, just use plain breadcrumbs. If you do then mix in ratio 5:1 with breadcrumbs, usually about a teaspoon but experiment.
5. Fry in olive oil (Mediterranean but healthier) until golden brown.
Serve with boiled ziemnaki (potatoes) and raw pickled kapusta (cabbage) or eat cold next day on kanapka.